Sunday, August 3, 2008

More New cards...

I have decided to start this blog to keep track of the craft items I make and sell. Very often someone askes me to make them a scarf/card/necklace just like the one I made Masie/Jack/Anne two years ago - but in purple? Now generally I cant remember who Maise/jack etc were let alone what I made for them. So the plan is to use this blog as a kind of diary.
Here's wishing Maureen(a very good customer) Frank and the lads a great time in the USA. Dont forget to come back to Minkey and the rest of us.


Specially for Karina and Kate - here are some cards made with card blanks and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots backing supplied by Kate and embellishments by Karina - the buttons and gems come from my own stash. Its great to have a chance to play with some one else's stuff.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ger. Maureen here. Aidan says the thing to do in the world of blog is leave a comment and I can use his identity on google. I did not know any of that but here I am from Los Angeles. Congratulations on a great blogspot. I have been looking for a catalogue for years and this has the human interest as well. It must have taken alot of work to set it up - it looks very professional. Thanks for the favourable mention. We will do our best to get back safely to the rain soaked homeland. For now we are soaking up the sun here. Minkey has been giving her minder some grief so we need to get back and teach her manners. Aidan has been getting emails from his friend saying that she is knocking over her food and hissing at him.Due back on Thursday. Will keep an eye on the blog. Good luck with the creations.